Please carefully read the following items regarding tryout registration:
- All player registration for tryouts is on-line. Upon completion of a player registration you will receive a confirmation email. Print the confirmation email and bring it to the first tryout as proof of registration.
- Players are required to register on-line prior to the first tryout attended. Due to injury liability concerns no player will be permitted to tryout without registering beforehand. There is no walk-in registration – all registration is on-line.
- Vogues follows the AAU grade-based player eligibility requirements. Link to AAU grade/age eligibility requirements (see page 11)
- Players may not tryout for a team above their grade-level without prior approval from Vogues General Manager, Jody Patrick. Click here for Jody Patrick’s contact information.
- Tryout Registration Fee is $20. Payment is made online via PayPal. Those without a PayPal account can pay with a credit card.
- Registration System Link
Important Tryout Attendance and Team Selection Information
- Players are expected to attend all tryouts. If a player has a conflict with a tryout you need to contact the National team head coach for the player’s age group.
- If a player plans to miss the final tryout the National team coach must be informed in advance in order for the player to be considered for selection to either team for that grade.
- If a player does not attend the final tryout and the National team head coach is not informed in advance, it is assumed the player no longer is interested in being selected.
Tryout Dates and Locations